With elegant sublime residence towers reaching into the sky, Parc Centros is a sophisticated architectural articulation of elevated habitation amidst lush greeneries and modern facilities. The prevailing concept for Parc Centros is to fuse the internal lush foliage with the idea of ‘wave’ and ‘stream’, adopted in the facade detail and landscape features. The inspiration came from the existence of waterfront and river, ascend to the vertical building mass creating elegant patterns and rhythmic forms.
The site planning of the blocks converge around the central courtyard with lush greeneries and thematic pavilions offering a different facilities and excitement for all ages. The gentle shifting and angling of the tower blocks giving a subtle relationship to the site context, sun orientation and best view.
The landscape design has been created in 7 different zone, integrated with the design language and expression of the architecture of the residential buildings, and it has but one objective in mind: to provide an appealing and delightful environment to tickle the fancy of residents of all ages all year round. The resultant landscape consists of flowing designs of pools, water features, decks, landscape structures, shelters, exterior “function rooms” such as outdoor massage, cooking pavilions, family lounges, hanging BBQ pods, etc. There are more public areas where residents can mingle and get to know one another, and then there is quiet elegance provided for those who desire privacy at, say, the proposed massage beds and trail.
With such care and thought put into the design of your home, you will truly feel at home – at Parc Centros.
Why Invest In Parc Centros?
1. Short distance to Punggol MRT Station – good connectivity to the rest of Singapore
2. Punggol is going to be the next Waterfront City (Prime Minister Lee’s Punggol 21 Masterplan)
3. Supermarkets and shops nearby – Punggol Plaza, Sheng Shiong, Upcoming Waterway Point ( 2x size of Junction 8 )
4. Convenient access through TPE, SLE, KPE to other parts of Singapore
5. Recreational facilities – Sengkang Riverside Park, Designated Kite Flying Area, Horse Riding School @ Punggol, Marina Country Club and Seletar Country Club, Sengkang Sports and Recreational Complex, Sengkang Hockey Stadium, Sengkang Sculpture Park, Punggol Park, Punggol Promenade
6. Proximity to local good schools like Mee Toh School, Nau Chiau Pri Sch, CHIJ St Joseph’s Convent
7. Upcoming Seletar Aerospace Hub will create 10,000 jobs for highly skilled workers, increasing demand in Punggol
Parc Centros Specification
|Project Name:||Parc Centros|
|Developer:||Wee Hur Development|
|Address:||Punggol Central, Singapore|
|Tenure:||99 Years w.e.f 19 Mar 2012|
|Site Area:||193,960 sq ft|
|Type of Development:||Proposed Condominium Housing Development Comprising 8 Blocks of 16-Storey Residential Building (Total = 618 Units) with 2 Basement Carparks, Tennis Court, Swimming Pool and Clubhouse Facilities|
|No. of Units:||618 units|
|Car Park Lots:||618 lots + 5 handicap lots|
|Facilities:||Aqua Pool, Water Playground, 50m Infinity Lap Pool, Sun Deck, Floating Deck, Family Pool Deck, Function Room, Gym, Outdoor Family Deck, Firefly Stream, Spa Pods, Massage Trail, Outdoor Cooking Pavilion, Island Dining, Swim Out Bar, Lazy Pool, Spa Pool, Lazy Pool Deck, BBQ Area, Outdoor Deck, Family Lounge, Adventure Playground, Tennis Court, Sensory Forest Trail, Cocktail Bar, Tree Family Pavilion, Bamboo Pavilion, Fitness Area, Jogging Trail, Mini Putting Green|
|Expected TOP:||18 Dec 2016|
Simply fill up your details below for more information on Parc Centros, and our developer sales team will be in touch shortly.
A few years from now you could be walking by this project and thinking, “This is such a beautiful project, how I wish I had gotten a unit here..” or you could be thinking, “What a beautiful project! I’m so glad I own a unit here.” Which one is better for you?