River Isles is a new luxurious condominium located right at the heart of the thriving Punggol Town. Enjoy the privilege of being surrounded by the Reservoir and three coastal promenades, two activity hubs and a 4.5 km waterway for adrenaline-pumping watersports. Most of the units enjoy North-South facing, so you do not get the afternoon sun. 80% of the units in River Isles also enjoy unblocked views and good spacing between units, so you can have the privacy you desire. This project also has marble finishing for most units, so you get better quality homes at a very affordable price.
River Isles is mere minutes away from Punggol MRT station. Commuting to the city and the rest of Singapore is a breeze as the bus interchange and LRT are integrated at Punggol MRT station; while the Tampines Expressway (TPE), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) and Central Expressway (CTE) will get you to places in a jiffy.
River Isles’ strategic location puts it in the radius of urban necessities. With the completion of Waterway Point by 2015, you will have have access to endless shopping, dining and entertainment options, plus a new movie experience at the grand 1,000-seater IMAX cinema. Boasting a size 3 times that of Wista Atria, be prepared to be lost amidst the myraid of activites that awaits you. Simply hop onto the complimentary shuttle bus and you can be at the heart of Punggol in mere minutes.
Parents with school-going children will also have plenty of options with the wide range of schools in and around the area. Edgefield Primary & Secondary School, Greendale Primary & Secondary School, Horizon Primary School, Mee Toh School and Punggol Secondary School are but a few of the schools within a short distance from River Isles.
With Executive Condo prices in Punggol already hitting the $750psf range, and with upcoming ECs in Punggol estimated to be selling for $750 to $800psf, this project is a BARGAIN as it is well priced to sell! Don’t miss out on this fantastic development and find out how you can own your dream unit before the developer revise the price upwards!
Why Invest In River Isles?
1. 3 LRT stops to Punggol MRT on North East Line (22 minutes to Dhoby Ghaut)
2. Supermarkets and shops nearby – Punggol Plaza, Sheng Shiong, Upcoming Waterway Point ( 2x size of Junction 8 )
3. Convenient access through TPE, SLE, KPE to other parts of Singapore
4. Waterfront city of the 21st Century (Punggol 21 Masterplan by PM Lee)
5. Recreational facilities – Sengkang Riverside Park, Designated Kite Flying Area, Horse Riding School @ Punggol, Marina Country Club and Seletar Country Club, Sengkang Sports and Recreational Complex, Sengkang Hockey Stadium, Sengkang Sculpture Park, Punggol Park, Punggol Promenade
6. Proximity to local good schools like Mee Toh School, Nau Chiau Pri Sch, CHIJ St Joseph’s Convent
7. Upcoming Seletar Aerospace Hub will create 10,000 jobs for highly skilled workers, increasing demand in Punggol
River Isles Specification
|Project Name:||River Isles|
|Developer:||Qingjian Realty (Punggol Central) Pte Ltd|
|Address:||Punggol Central / Edgefield Plains|
|Site Area:||218,066.6 sq ft|
|Type of Development:||Proposed Erection of Condominium Housing Development Comprising 9-Blocks of 17-Storey Residential Building (Total = 610 Units)|
|No. of Units:||610 units|
|Car Park Lots:||TBA|
|Facilities:||Blue Lagoon, Meditation Bay, Sun Deck, River Ford, Water Spring Massage, Hydro Gym, Hammock Haven, Dining Deck, BBQ Pavilion, Teppanyaki Pavilion, Pizza Pavilion, Gourmet Pavilion, Clubhouse, The Glade, Wade ‘n’ Waddle, Aqua Play, Fun Court, Tennis Court, Spa Seats, Spa Beds, Dip Lagoon, Massage Cabana, Fitness Courts, Eco Spring, Pools of Reflection|
|Expected TOP:||Mar 2016 (estimated)|
Simply fill up your details to register for River Isles, and our developer sales team will be in touch shortly.
A few years from now you could be walking by this project and thinking, “This is such a beautiful project, how I wish I had gotten a unit here..” or you could be thinking, “What a beautiful project! I’m so glad I own a unit here.” Which one is better for you?