Sea Esta, nestled in a quiet and serene private estate, ensures that you will be away from the hustle and bustle of city living. A luxurious and relaxing resort-style development located near Downtown East and Costa Sands Resort, and a short distance away from Pasir Ris MRT Station.
Sea Esta is the next highly anticipated project in Pasir Ris, following the successful sales of Ripple Bay. Enjoy and indulge in the irresistible and priceless majestic unblocked sea views overlooking Pulau Ubin and Serangoon Habour from your living room and bed rooms. The layout has also been voted as one of the best, and you need to see it to understand why.
The upcoming Downtown Line 3 and Eastern Region Line will also boost Sea Esta’s capital appreciation potential, making it an investment you should not miss out on. Sea Esta will also be the next Expat Haven due to its close proximity to Changi Business Park, Singapore’s 4th University, Japanese School, United World College and Changi Airport. The large working population of 20,000 in merely Changi Business Park alone would indicate that many expats will be searching for rental options in Sea Esta.
Fill up your weekends with endless activities with options like a nice stroll down the beach and park, stay in a chalet or a ride the waves in a sail. Whether you are a nature lover, a beach enthusiast or a leisure seeker, Sea Esta is the perfect home for you. Just a short 3 minutes walk away, the beach beckons with endless fun and activities. Over the weekends, you can escape the hustle and bustle of your busy work schedule and simply feel your stress melt away while lounging on the beach and watch the world go by.
With an astonishing array of recreational activities in the vicinity, staying at Sea Esta has never been more exciting. You now have the opportunity to enjoy a lifestyle that many can only dream about, at an extremely affordable price! Will you grab it, or let it pass you by?
Location of Sea Esta
Why Invest In Sea Esta?
1. Indulge in the million dollar Sea View, at rock bottom price
2. Close to Pasir Ris Park/Beach and Downtown East
3. Close proximity to Tampines Retail Park (Ikea, Courts, Giant)
4. High quality interior finishing with branded fittings for luxurious lifestyle
5. Spacious and functional unit layouts
6. Excellent accessibility to major expressways (TPE, PIE and ECP)
7. Good rental potential with close proximity to Changi Business Park, Changi International Airport, Tampines Wafer Fab Park, Pasir RIs Water Fab Park, Advanced display Park, Tampines Regional Centre
8. Near prestigious schools and educational institutions – Hai Sing Catholic School, Loyang Primary School, Casurina Primary School. Pasir Ris Crest Secondary School, Pasir Ris Primary School, Tampines Junior College, Coral Primary School, Coral Secondary School
Sea Esta Specification
|Project Name:||Sea Esta|
|Developer:||Hoi Hup Sunway Pasir Ris Pte Ltd|
|Address:||Pasir Ris Link, Singapore|
|Tenure:||99 Years wef 9 Jan 2012|
|Site Area:||185,939 sq ft|
|Type of Development:||Proposed Condominium Housing Development Comprising 4 Blocks of 13-Storey Residential Units, 2 Blocks of 12-Storey Residential Units, with Swimming Pool, Ancillary Facilities and 1 Level Basement Carpark (Total = 376 Units)|
|No. of Units:||376 units|
|Car Park Lots:||TBA|
|Facilities:||Clubhouse, Function Room, Gym, Steam Rooms, 50m Lap Pool, Sunset Pool with Jacuzzi Seats, Tennis Hard Court with Arcylic Coating System, Reading Corner, Bio-Pond, Fitness Station, Taichi Lawn, Adventure Playground, Children Playground, BBQ Corner, Fragrance Garden, Jogging Track, Sun Deck, Pavilion|
|Expected TOP:||1 July 2016|
Simply fill up your details below for more information on Sea Esta, and our developer sales team will be in touch shortly.
A few years from now you could be walking by this project and thinking, “This is such a beautiful project, how I wish I had gotten a unit here..” or you could be thinking, “What a beautiful project! I’m so glad I own a unit here.” Which one is better for you?